A Respected Firm For Divorce And Family Law Matters
At Eisenberg & Spilman, PLLC, we understand how important it is to have an experienced, knowledgeable attorney on your side who represents your best interests when you have made the decision to end your relationship with your spouse.
Based in Birmingham, our respected Michigan family law firm effectively represents men and women throughout Michigan in all divorce matters, with a focus on highly complex, divorce cases.
Helping You Understand Your Rights, Protecting Your Interests
We are determined to do everything in our power to help our clients reach their legal goals. Throughout their careers, attorneys Laura E. Eisenberg and Amy M. Spilman have helped clients in matters relating to:
- Divorce and legal separation: Whether the decision to divorce or separate was mutual or not, we will help you understand your legal options, answer your questions and protect your parental rights and property interests. As aggressive litigators, we also understand the value of negotiation in divorce cases. We will work with you to understand your goals and explore possible options for resolution.
- Alternative dispute resolution: While some divorce cases and related legal issues must be handled in court, we also help our clients achieve fair and satisfying results through nonadversarial approaches. Our lawyers participate in all forms of alternative dispute resolution, often serving as mediators in divorce cases.
- Property division: The division of assets and debts in divorce can be complicated, especially when complex marital issues such as high-asset marital estates and business valuations are involved. We have the extensive knowledge and resources needed to aggressively protect your interests and obtain fair results in your case.
- Spousal support: Because spousal support/alimony is not automatically awarded in divorce cases, it is critical that you are represented by an experienced attorney who has the skills to present a strong case on your behalf. Our lawyers have successfully obtained spousal support results for our clients in thousands of divorce cases. Spousal support is an especially important consideration in a “gray divorce”.
- Post-divorce issues: We understand that circumstances change and agreements made at the time of your divorce may no longer apply to your life. Our attorneys will work to help you modify or enforce your child custody, child support and spousal support agreements.
Contact Our Trusted Attorneys Today
We invite you to contact Eisenberg & Spilman, PLLC, at 248-469-0613 or by using our online form to schedule a confidential consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss your divorce and other family law matters. In addition to our regular business hours, evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.