Protecting What Matters Most
When legal matters arise that have the potential to negatively affect the lives of your children, the attorney you choose to represent you can make all the difference.
Eisenberg & Spilman, PLLC, helps our clients in Birmingham and throughout Michigan find the best solutions for their emotional and often complicated family law issues. We care about our clients, and we have the drive and experience necessary to achieve results that matter.
Helping You Protect Your Child’s Best Interests
As parents, our Oakland County child support and custody attorneys understand that nothing is more important to you than your child’s well-being. We are determined to help you protect your parental rights and promote your child’s best interests in your case involving:
- Child custody: When you consult with Eisenberg & Spilman, PLLC, we will work to protect your parental rights in your custody case and help you establish a fair and fulfilling child custody arrangement.
- Child support: Our lawyers understand the complex Michigan child support guidelines and have decades of experience successfully handling child support matters. We will use our skill and knowledge to fight for your rights and get the child support order that is fair for you and in the best interests of your child.
- Parenting time/visitation: The time you spend with your child is important. Our attorneys are committed to helping you create an arrangement that allows you the most time possible with your child.
- Parenting time coordination: Our firm can help you resolve any parenting time matters that may arise, including custody, modifications, scheduling, relocation and other related issues.
- Grandparents’ rights: Grandparents have specific rights. Our attorneys have the experience to navigate through this complicated area, whether you are pursuing or defending a grandparenting time matter.
- Paternity: Non married parents require attorneys experienced with parties in the unique issues that can arise in this context.
- International/jurisdictional matters: We understand the complications that can arise in divorce cases involving international and jurisdictional legal matters, especially when a party or asset is located outside of the state of Michigan.
Contact Our Family Law Attorneys Today
We invite you to reach out to our dedicated attorneys at 248-469-0613 to schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your divorce and related matters. In addition to our regular business hours, evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.