Business And Financial Issues
At Eisenberg & Spilman, PLLC, we understand that the divorce process can be challenging enough without the added complications of complex marital assets.
As one of Michigan’s most well-respected firms, we are known for the successful results we have achieved for our clients in complex divorce cases involving high net worth marital estates. Few firms have the depth of knowledge and experience in handling complicated, high-asset divorce cases and related business issues than Eisenberg & Spilman, PLLC.
Offering Comprehensive Knowledge And Experience In Complex Divorce Matters
Lawyers Laura E. Eisenberg and Amy M. Spilman collaborate with forensic accountants, business valuators and other experts to help our clients achieve the best results in their divorce cases involving:
- High net worth marital estates: Our attorneys work with clients to help them understand what they are entitled to during their divorces, as well as how much their assets are worth. We recognize what is at stake and are determined to help you with the division and valuation of restricted stock options, deferred benefits and compensation, annuities, pensions and other complex assets.
- Prenuptial agreements: With years of experience drafting highly complex prenuptial agreements, we offer our knowledge in handling agreements involving multimillion-dollar assets. We will help you create an enforceable prenuptial agreement that will protect your valuable assets, including family-owned businesses, etc.
- Business valuations: Our firm works closely with the best business evaluators in the state, including real estate appraisers, CPAs, tax attorneys, accountants and specialized appraisers. We will work to have your business valued, as well as all generated business income.
- Hidden assets: Our attorneys will tirelessly work to uncover hidden assets, including offshore bank accounts, unknown property names/entity names, personal property that has been removed and put in unknown storage, etc. We work closely with investigators, security firms and other resources to track down missing items to ensure that your property division is fair and equitable in your divorce.
- International/jurisdictional matters: We understand the complications that can arise in divorce cases involving international and jurisdictional legal matters, especially where a party or asset is located outside of the state of Michigan.
Call Us. We Care. We Can Help.
We invite you to contact our Birmingham high net worth divorce attorneys at Eisenberg & Spilman, PLLC, at 248-469-0613 to schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your divorce and related matters. In addition to our regular business hours, evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.