Eisenberg & Spilman PLLC | Family Law Attorneys

Call Us At: 248-469-0613

Skilled | Brilliant | Effective

Photo of the legal professionals at Eisenberg & Spilman PLLC

Guardian Conservator As Party To Divorce

We can help in divorce situations where a party is legally incompetent or has a court-appointed conservator or guardian.

Can I get a divorce if my spouse is incompetent? My spouse had a stroke and his adult children have filed proceedings to become his administrator and sue for divorce. Can they?

The lawyers at Eisenberg & Spilman, PLLC, know the answers to these questions and how to best represent you where one party to a divorce is no longer able to represent themselves.

Often, adult children of an incompetent party use the divorce process as an estate planning tool.

Our attorneys at Eisenberg & Spilman, PLLC, are the preeminent experts in handling these and other unique situations.

We Are Here To Help You

We invite you to contact our attorneys online or by phone at 248-469-0613 to schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your divorce matters. In addition to our regular business hours, evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.