Eisenberg & Spilman PLLC | Family Law Attorneys

Call Us At: 248-469-0613

Skilled | Brilliant | Effective

Photo of the legal professionals at Eisenberg & Spilman PLLC

Post-Divorce Issues

At Eisenberg & Spilman, PLLC, we understand that circumstances in your life can change and agreements that you once made at the time of your divorce may no longer apply.

If this is the case for you, our respected Michigan family law attorneys will tirelessly work to help you change your divorce agreements. We help our clients in Birmingham and throughout the state effectively modify and enforce support and custody judgments.

Effectively Enforcing And Modifying Michigan Divorce Agreements

Our firm helps our clients understand and protect their legal rights when they are seeking to modify or enforce their post-divorce judgments involving child support matters, child custody, spousal support and parenting time/visitation matters.

Modifying Support And Parenting Time Agreements

It’s important to understand that post-divorce modifications are typically more challenging to obtain because the court requires a clear and convincing proof for the reason of the modification. For instance, in custody and parenting time modifications, you must be able to prove that the reason for the change is in the best interests of the child.

We realize that circumstances are always changing, which is why a modification can be so important to your life and the lives of your family members. Our lawyers are highly educated on the Michigan laws surrounding modifications. We will work with you to learn about your situation and help create a case that will expertly illustrate the need to modify your judgment.

Enforcing Support And Parenting Time Agreements

Our attorneys will vigorously work to enforce your support and custody judgments by helping you hold the other party accountable for his or her negligent behavior. Let us put our experience and understanding of Michigan laws to work for you. Contact us today online to learn more about how we can help you. Call 248-469-0613 today.