Laura E. Eisenberg
- Family Law
- Property Settlement
- Related Family Law Matters
- Prenuptial Agreements
Laura Eisenberg is a specialized family law attorney, with more than 30 years of experience handling divorce, custody, property settlement and related family law matters.
Laura has been recognized by numerous professional and legal organizations as a leading practitioner of family law. She has been designated as a "Michigan Super Lawyer" (top 5% of attorneys) as well as a DBusiness Magazine "Top Lawyer In Metro Detroit."
She is also a trained mediator and a presenter for the State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section's Family Law Forum, and the Oakland County Circuit Court's SMILE program. She is also currently the president of the Michigan chapter of the Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
Laura cares deeply about her clients, bringing her tireless energy and passion for the law to every case. She understands that when an individual is faced with a family law matter, he or she will have many important questions on their mind. She patiently and compassionately takes the time to help her clients understand all of their legal options, and to make sure that all of their concerns are addressed.
She uses her skill as a negotiator and as a litigator to fight for her client's rights from start to finish and has a reputation as an experienced and aggressive family law attorney who obtains exceptional results for her clients.
Laura prides herself on representing a diverse array of clients, including "everyday" men and women, as well as well-known area personalities and prominent local businesspeople. It speaks to Laura excellent reputation that many area attorneys have turned to her to represent them in their own personal divorces.
It is Laura's mission to stand beside her clients through every step of their legal proceeding, and to fight aggressively to ensure that every client obtains the best possible results and moves positively through the divorce experience.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 1991
- James Madison College at Michigan State University
- B.A. - 1988
- Major: International Relations
- Best Lawyers in America
- Michigan Super Lawyers
- DBusiness Magazine Top Lawyer
- Fellow of the Michigan Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Current President
- Certificate of Appreciation - Oakland County Circuit Court, for service to the SMILE Program, 2008
- Fellow of the Oakland County Bar Foundation
- Certificate of Appreciation - Michigan Court of Appeals, for service to the Court of Appeals Settlement Program
- Shalom, L'Dor v 'Dor Award, Congregation Beth Shalom, outstanding service to the community and congregation, 2009
- Jewish Federal Metropolitan Detroit's Grosfeld Mission to Israel and Poland
Classes & Seminars
- Presenter - State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section, Family Law Forum, 2010
- Trained Mediator - Michigan Institute for Continuing Legal Ed.
- Presenter, Oakland County Circuit Court SMILE program
- Moderator & Speaker - "What Family Court Judges Want You to Know" seminar, National Business Institute, 2008
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
Current Employment Position